Support to generate success
TRiO Student Support Services at Eastern Florida State College provides free academic support for eligible students to help them stay in college until they complete their degree or certificate.
高清一区二区不卡视频_67194成L人在线观看线路This federal program serves students with an academic need who are also:
- First-generation college students (whose natural or adoptive parents have not completed a bachelor's degree); and/or
- Students who have economic challenges; and/or
- Students with a disability
If you think you qualify for TRiO, follow our easy steps to apply高清一区二区不卡视频_67194成L人在线观看线路.
Research shows that students who participate in the program are more than twice as likely to remain in college compared to students from similar backgrounds who did not take part.
Eastern Florida's TRiO services & benefits include:
- Academic Advisement
- Academic Tutoring: Private and/or Group Sessions
- Advocacy for Student Rights
- Career Assessment
- Coordination with EFSC's Disability Services (SAIL) Team
- Financial Aid Information
- College and University Tours/Transfer Planning
- Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Graduation Degree Audits
- Mentoring Support
- Midterm Progress Reports
- Printing Services: Free, limited printing at TRiO Lab
- Schedule Planning and Registration
- Scholarship Research
- Supplemental Grant Aid
- Supplemental Instruction (Math only)
TRiO Student Support Services at Eastern Florida State College began in 1973 and has aided more than 7,000 students and counting during its tenure.
高清一区二区不卡视频_67194成L人在线观看线路There are more than 1,024 federally funded TRiO support services programs nationwide, including 28 in Florida. These programs are found at community colleges, state colleges, public or private universities, historically black or Hispanic colleges and universities, and tribal colleges.
Eric Moss, Assistant Director
Building 12, Room 309
Alicia Berry, Administrative Support
Emily Rawley, Record Specialist
Building 12, Room 312
Math Learning Specialist:
Building 12, Room 308
Available Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
9 AM - 6 PM
Hearing Impaired: 1-800-955-8770 (Voice)