Explore more than 100 degrees and programs at Eastern Florida
EFSC can help you get where you want to be with more than 100 degree and certificate programs. Explore using the search tool above or browse the official catalog curriculum list below.
Ready to apply? Check out our enrollment steps and convenient, 24/7, online application.
Bachelor of Applied Science BAS (2019-20)
Organizational Management BAS - 12 Specializations
- Accounting - 100% Online Option
- Banking and Finance - 100% Online Option
- Event Planning & Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
- General Business - 100% Online Option
- Healthcare Management - 100% Online Option
- Human Resources - 100% Online Option
- Nonprofit Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
- Public Administration
- Public Safety Management - 100% Online Option
- Sales and Marketing - 100% Online Option
- Sports Management Specialization - 100% Online Option
- Travel & Tourism Management - Apply Now for Fall 2019 Start
Applied Health Sciences BAS - Five Specializations
- Advanced Allied Health - 100% Online Option
- Biomedical Science
- Medical Imaging: CT, MRI or Vascular Sonography Tracks - Online Only Courses + Clinicals
- Medical Imaging: Informatics/PACS Track
- Veterinary Nursing
Computer Information Systems Technology BAS - Five Specializations
- Data Science
- Networking Systems
- Programming Development/Software Development - 100% Online Option (Physics courses when needed are in-person only)
- Project Management
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
General Associate in Arts (2019-20)
General Education/Transfer Degree: View the course progression for our two-year associate degree.
Plan your A.A. program to match up with your intended Bachelor Degree using Eastern Florida State College's Transfer GPS: Graduation Pathway for Success.
Educator Preparation Institute (2019-20)
The Educator Preparation Institute (EPI) at Eastern Florida State College leads to a Certificate of Completion (CER) and provides an alternate path to teach in a pre-kindergarten through grade 12 setting for individuals who hold a bachelor's degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university in a field other than teaching. EPI coursework provides the knowledge and skills needed to earn a Florida Professional Educator's Certificate.
Associate in Science (2019-20)
Advanced Technical Certificate (2019-20)
Applied Technology Diploma (2019-20)